Chromebooks are a stand-alone category of laptops, different than PC’s that run on Windows and MacBooks that run on Apple’s macOS. Chromebooks run Chrome OS, a different operating system that’s primarily internet-based. Chromebooks boot up in no time. You can expect up to a ten-second wait before your device is up and ready to go. Log in to your Google account and start working right away.
Our experts with years of experience and technical prowess help in resolving performance and functionality issues and figure out main reasons behind sluggish performance.
Plan starting from
- OS Upgradation
- Installation/uninstallation of applications
- Manage apps and Customize settings
- Factory reset and Powerwash
- Configuring privacy settings
- Connecting to wireless network
- Configuring accounts
- Upgradation to latest software application versions
- Installation of service packs & patches