How to fix WiFi Limited Access issue on Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10
- Go to Start->
- Type network and sharing center
- Click on it to open a window which shows the network you are currently connected to
- Click on the WIFI name shown(SSID) -
- Click on properties -
- Scroll down to IpV6 and uncheck (deselect it) no need to click on it, just uncheck the check box
- Click on IpV4 and a new window appears ->
- Make sure that IP address is set to automatically granted->
- Click OK
- Go in Start menu and search CMD or Command Prompt. A black window will be pop up on your screen. You need to type further commands:
- ipconfig/release then press enter,
- ipconfig/renew then press enter,
- netsh winsock reset then press enter.
- Restart your computer.
· Open Control Panel - Select Network and Sharing Center - Manage Wireless Networks - Highlight your Wifi Network - Right Click and Remove.
· Reset the TCP/IP stack of the windows system with limited connection status.
You can alternatively uninstall and re-install the wireless driver and/or hard reset your router, however this is something that you consider as an advanced option. You can contact AnswersBy Tech support for further assistance.