How to perform a clean boot on your Windows 10
1. Open the start menu and type MSConfig
2. Click on the System Configuration icon and it will open up soon.
3. 2. After it opens up, you need to navigate to the services tab (Screenshot below).
4. 3. Make sure that you select Hide all Microsoft services and then click on Disable All.
5. 4. Click the Startup tab.
6. 5. Now click on Open Task Manager Button and navigate to the Startup page.
7. Now you can disable the Startup items that you feel has an impact on your boot and issue. Simply right click and hit Disable.